Core Questions to answer:
- Who will be using the database and for what purposes?
- What information needs to be retracted from the database? (sales leads, contact information, campaign success rates, etc.)
- What kind of information will be put into the database to generate the best results? (employee size, location, revenues, etc.)
Once we can identify the basic needs and functionalities of the database, we can build a structure that will support these needs and objectives, ensuring that information is easily accessible and is organized in a way everyone can understand
Then the most important element of managing a database comes into play, quality assurance. Data decay has a significant impact on the effectiveness of your database.
- Customer Segmentation
- Data Filters
- Reduced Operative Expenses
- Multi-user And Change Capabilities
- Streamlined And Structured Workflow Capabilities
- Report Capabilities
- Client Relationship And Business Management
- Predictive And Forecasting Capabilities
Cloud computing as a technology trend has caught up fast in recent years. It has revolutionized IT in a way never seen before. It has clearly changed how the traditional software works for businesses. This has many benefits, considering many of the former models are rather physical, coupled with expensive licenses. Cloud computing is a dynamic technology and the following are some of the trends that experts and analysts have identified.
At eResources Consultants Inc. we have experience building, maintaining and supporting a database. Working with Corporate Systems such as:
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Big Data
We have had the opportunity to work with many public and private clients, including Microsoft, Capital One, Verizon, Fannie Mae, T-Rowe price and many others.